Media Thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Savage on 5Live - Caller says our defence is solid; savage says it should be at the cost. City fan says the Scum were always big spenders. Savage comes back with "Palliseter, Irwin. Irwin Cost £400000 from Oldham". Yeah, about 30 years ago you blonde show pony.

GPC broke the transfer record (by a long way) when he signed Wio, and continued to spend vast amounts on players over and above most, if not all teams in the top flight.

Absolute Grade A1 Cock Womble!

A response like that shows quite clearly that Savage is a grade one numb twat and that when backed into a corner with nowhere to go blurts out this ridiculous nonsense. How he can he try and make a sensible comparison and argument on transfers fees three decades apart is beyond me.

GPC spent an absolute fortune when he first took over from racist Ron and all but bought a full new team. Leighton, McClair, Hughes, Donaghy, Anderson, Bruce, Pallister, Webb, Phelan, Ince and Wallace were all top dollar for the era and bought during a two year period with the majority on show during the 5-1drubbing. Add to this Veron, 28 million, horse face 19 million and camel gob 30 million between 2001 and 2002 and I think the dumb blonde should just fuck right off and like any half decent journalist do his homework before talking bollocks. Or have I dreamt this scenario of rag signings, or have the men in black (not the hoody wearing scum knobheads) erased it from both history and the minds of the media.

A response like that shows quite clearly that Savage is a grade one numb twat and that when backed into a corner with nowhere to go blurts out this ridiculous nonsense. How he can he try and make a sensible comparison and argument on transfers fees three decades apart is beyond me.

GPC spent an absolute fortune when he first took over from racist Ron and all but bought a full new team. Leighton, McClair, Hughes, Donaghy, Anderson, Bruce, Pallister, Webb, Phelan, Ince and Wallace were all top dollar for the era and bought during a two year period with the majority on show during the 5-1drubbing. Add to this Veron, 28 million, horse face 19 million and camel gob 30 million between 2001 and 2002 and I think the dumb blonde should just fuck right off and like any half decent journalist do his homework before talking bollocks. Or have I dreamt this scenario of rag signings, or have the men in black (not the hoody wearing scum knobheads) erased it from both history and the minds of the media.
Not forgetting Law , Robson , Cole , Rooney , Pogba all british/world transfer records at the time , havent they broke the transfer record more than any other club

Don't let that blonde **** ruin anyone's good mood.
robbie-savage-hair.jpg

Not forgetting Law , Robson , Cole , Rooney , Pogba all british/world transfer records at the time , havent they broke the transfer record more than any other club

They choose to ignore these facts, preferring to use our wealth as the reason they are now second best. They can waffle on all about trophies and past glory, but we live in the here and now and they know who's the bigger draw these days. Better run club from top to bottom, end of.

Can`t argue over that comment mate,but the world and his wife could see that for the first 20 minutes we were "all at sea" and second best.I think some people just see a red mist and don`t like the truth that City can be shit some times.However as I`ve repeated before, we were the only team likely to win after we scored that first goal.
Really?
So why is ONLY you saying that on here, and numerous posters have corrected you???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.