Media Thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not one for the agenda, more one for the media incompetence thread if we had one..

Apparently we've conceded 4 goals this season.
4 in 5 according to their graphic.

Total incompetence.

Last edited:
He may have once been a Forest fan, just as Oliver Holt was once a City fan.

The bloke talking on the radio was an obvious Utd fan & might as well have referred to them as 'we'.

Hence I thought it was an ex player.
He's on MUTV all the time I believe, so he is genuinely an employee of United, so you can imagine the standard of journalistic integrity he has when it comes to them and us...

The funny thing is, this was actually the viewpoint of most pundits.
I thought we'd be lucky to win against Liverpool as I thought we looked a bit undercooked in the previous 3 games. Delighted to be proven wrong.

Last edited:
I think they're actually seeing the writing on the wall to be honest.
Last season, our fullbacks struggled to get back to defend. This season is different. Couple that with aguero and jesus putting chances away and it's becoming clear that Watford won't be the only team to get royally twatted this year.

I think they're actually seeing the writing on the wall to be honest.
Last season, our fullbacks struggled to get back to defend. This season is different. Couple that with aguero and jesus putting chances away and it's becoming clear that Watford won't be the only team to get royally twatted this year.

It is the usual bullshit. Build us up and then give us a right royal shafting if we fail. Then they will look superior if we do actually pull it off.

Not one for the agenda, more one for the media incompetence thread if we had one..

Apparently we've conceded 4 goals this season.
4 in 5 according to their graphic.

Total incompetence.

Every goal against us counts double under the newly introduced handicap system

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.