For everyone who swears they were there.... (York away)

Joe was badly treated by City, but he left in 71. He supported the Albert Alexander Board whereas Malcolm favoured the Swales group. However, I remember Malcolm saying on TV that Swales said:
"I've signed a player"
"Who ?"
"Steve Daley"
"I wouldn't have signed him."
I always chart our downfall to the sacking of Tony Book, even though we subsequently got to the 81 Cup Final.

Last edited:
Well..... identify yourselves!
(I was there but in the home end, the seats in the stand to the left of the away end)

21761912_10154859112464249_3549724033031610713_n.jpg
I'm in there but you cant see me as I'm sat on my scooter.

Had a massive argument with a mate who wanted Royle gone whilst I was saying where the fuck has sacking all these managers got us. Christ, remember it like yesterday.
I recall Joe saying, not long after he joined us as manager, something like 'City are a juggernaut and once they're heading in the right direction they'll take some stopping.' How right he was.

The terrace Stretched round the corner and along the side slightly. That's where I was stood... and it was my birthday

I was there at York. Still got the ticket stub for proof. Stood behind the goal just in front of Kevin Kennedy and his wife/girlfriend. Mate I was with was pissed up. Kept chanting squatters out at Kevin as at the time he was on an extended leave from coronation Street and spider the squatter had moved into his house!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.