West Brom (League Cup) Post match thread

It's a typical dog shit hacking performance for a Pullis team.
He's made a career out of it.

But, I do think Ilkay is going to get tackles like that in a fair few matches and unfortunately some players are just not built for it.
Maybe he's just a very injury prone players.

With all the stick Bravo is getting as usual it's only fair to mention it was his good save that led to our winner. I'd be more inclined to question the shambolic marking for their equaliser as well than put the blame on him.

Bravo - Thank God we bought Ederson.
Stones - Excellent.
Mangala - Very good
Danilo - Good 1st half, panicky 2nd.
Delph = Good game.
Gundogan - Superb, hope he is OK after being clogged.
Toure - That display shown why he is no longer a shoe-in.
B. Silva - Disappointing.
Sterling - Apart from his reluctance to shoot he was excellent.
Jesus - Looked good until his hand injury then mainly anonymous.
Sane - What a player we have here, must learn to calm down when the ref is a twat = MOM.
Walker - Helped stem the tide and was very calm and assured.
Fernandinho - Bloody hell he put the shits up me with a couple of terrible passes.

Got a result, into the next round, home tie - all round very satisfactory.

Ilkay did have the option to get rid,i would of liked him to deny Yacob the opportunity to be Yacob,as he slows down you know hes going to hit him
Such a shame ,City need a fit Gundogan

Last edited:
It's a typical dog shit hacking performance for a Pullis team.
He's made a career out of it.

But, I do think Ilkay is going to get tackles like that in a fair few matches and unfortunately some players are just not built for it.
Maybe he's just a very injury prone players.
The vast majority of players would have ended up going off after that hack.

Did Tony Pulis really just say they were disappointed not to get anything from the game?

Was he trying to snatch a point or something?

Great first half,but the complete opposite for most of the second half,but we won so that's that,as for that cnut yacob hope he gets broke in his next game the dirty bastard,he knew what he was doing and the ref bottled it by only giving him a yellow.As for pulis comments well what would you expect from a shithouse of a cornerboy ..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.