Women's Football/Mark Sampson

It's all about supporting a black female player who has claimed she was racially insulted. She never got her way because she probably wasn't good enough or was past it, despite having two separate independent inquiries neither of which found in her favour.

In these PC times the FA are shit scared of being called out so found a way of removing the coach. Shocking!

The current squad, and many from the past don't have a problem with him.

You mean all the white players? If he said that about ebola then he deserves everything he gets. His interview with Dan Roan was awful and he comes across as a belled, so no tears for him here. That said, the FA are a bunch of shithouses.

Terrible to watch and who can blame sammo for shagging the odd straight one in the team...! Well the Bristol team that is...! More stocking filling news and just a conspiracy to keep things quiet about the granny shaggers antics .... :-))

It's all about supporting a black female player who has claimed she was racially insulted. She never got her way because she probably wasn't good enough or was past it, despite having two separate independent inquiries neither of which found in her favour.

In these PC times the FA are shit scared of being called out so found a way of removing the coach. Shocking!

Why even say these things when you haven't bothered to check facts? She wasn't past it or not good enough, she was a full member of the squad, with a great scoring record who has since won the golden boot. She was dropped AFTER making the claims IN CONFIDENCE after being invited by the FA to take part in a review.

There's going to be another investigation next month that is not being done by the FA, which is why they're panicking and fired him over something they probably knew when they hired him.
This sounds plausible -- The FA must be made accountable.

Last edited:
You mean all the white players? If he said that about ebola then he deserves everything he gets. His interview with Dan Roan was awful and he comes across as a belled, so no tears for him here. That said, the FA are a bunch of shithouses.
Who pay themselves vast amounts of money for running the game. I hope the Parliamentary Review sorts out this lot at the FA.

Nothing surprises me with the FA to be honest.

I've been involved in grassroots coaching for the past ten years and there is one referee in particular who raises huge questions when it comes to safeguarding. I won't go into details on here but his conduct around children is hugely inappropiate.

He's been reported on numerous occasisons by myself and other coaches, but the FA always sweep it under the carpet. He'll be refferring kids again this weekend.

Looks like they've taken the dirt they had on him and used it to bin him off in an attempt to scapegoat him and move it along, hoping no one continues to ask what the fuck the FA has been doing. Or they *just* found out about him banging one of his players 3 years ago and it's all completely unrelated to this clusterfuck...

On 5Live they claimed Daniel Taylor had been told by a former Bristol player that he arranged nights out for the players that resembled "a hen party meeting up with a stag do".

It seems that the previous investigation cleared him because because it was a case of consenting adults, no suggestion that he behaved inappropriately with younger players. So no safeguarding issues. It seems that the FA have now decided that that's not good enough for an England manager.

A rubbish post this.

Can you not delete it or edit it, mate.

Makes you look like a numpty

From the FA chief
'In 2014 there were concerns raised about Mark's time at Bristol Academy. These were investigated by the FA's safeguarding unit and Mark was cleared in terms of his suitability to continue in football in early 2015.

Let's be clear, Mark is not deemed to be a safeguarding threat in football. The problem is that when I read the full report of that just last week, the issue became one of Mark's conduct and it's really around the boundaries between a player and a coach.

On reading that report, I felt that what I saw was incompatible with the standards that we'd expect for someone to work at the FA.'

How can you sack someone for something they allegedly did in 2014, which they were investigated and cleared off, because you only get round to reading the report last week! They are a shambles

Where to start with this pile of shite?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.