Chelsea Away

Also looking for 2. Will take 1 and ditch my mate . Have got tickets from here before so can get refs. Thanks!

In need of one ticket if there's any going, can meet in and around Manchester or in London on the day of the game, cheers.

Just the one ticket for me please if possible

Please PM.

NB to poster - for your own security don't post phone numbers please.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm in Portugal on holiday at the minute but had email from work and the shit has hit the fan, meaning that I can't now go to Chelsea away.

I've got 2 spare so whoever sends me a PM 1st can have them.

I'm back on Saturday evening so I'll send them out Sunday unless you want to collect from my address Sunday.

Face value, being sold as a pair and I want money + postage before I send them out.

I'm not a spammer or whatever and tickets are genuine as is my reasoning for not being able to attend.

PM if interested

THESE TICKETS ARE NOW SOLD

Last edited:
I'm in Portugal on holiday at the minute but had email from work and the shit has hit the fan, meaning that I can't now go to Chelsea away.

I've got 2 spare so whoever sends me a PM 1st can have them.

I'm back on Saturday evening so I'll send them out Sunday unless you want to collect from my address Sunday.

Face value, being sold as a pair and I want money + postage before I send them out.

I'm not a spammer or whatever and tickets are genuine as is my reasoning for not being able to attend.

PM if interested

PM'd you mate

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.