Ilkay Gundogan - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone got a gif of that turn he did before that run.

Simply amazing bit of a skill
Yes great player lets hope the injury is not serious because if it is I cant see a way back for him. I think it would be his 4th bad knock in as many years.
The fact of the matter is if that tackle had been on Yaya he probably would have got up and got even with that useless shit Yacob.

Still buzzing from his performance last night. I’m going all in with a Gundogan Dave Kev midfield trio this season lads.
There were so many things that impressed me about him last night. His control, movement, awareness, vision, speed of thought, passing. And also, he gets into the box and shoots! He is everything our team needs. I was blown away with how good he was to be honest.

Different knee than last time.

Two dodgy knees then...

In all seriousness, it's so unlucky for him because he seems like a true professional who looks after himself and takes preparation and recovery very seriously. You can never tell if someone is going to be injured consistently or whether the next will be their last one.

I hope he can overcome this one quickly and get back to it without further setbacks.

Piss poor tackle , unfortunately that's the nature of the game and one reason that as a player they maximise the money they earn

Gundogan aiming to return for the Chelsea game. Phew.

Ilkay Gundogan is hopeful of returning in a week and is targeting a return against Chelsea. [Daily Mail]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.