Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
pmsl all you want - its true
So the leader of the opposition in the UK is doing something more dangerous than provoking a nutter on the Korean peninsular to start a nuclear war or provoking the Iranian regime to restart its nuclear programme or inciting violence against his opponents in his own country. What's Jezza doing that's more dangerous than that? I can't stand Corbyn either but he's about as dangerous as a dead sheep.

So the leader of the opposition in the UK is doing something more dangerous than provoking a nutter on the Korean peninsular to start a nuclear war or provoking the Iranian regime to restart its nuclear programme or inciting violence against his opponents in his own country. What's Jezza doing that's more dangerous than that? I can't stand Corbyn either but he's about as dangerous as a dead sheep.

Think its the North Korean nutter sending bombs over Japan. Corbyn will destroy our economy for starters. (I am not even going there with his terrorist sympathy!)

This is where the peace living hippie Pres Obama dropped his bombs, although his wasn't dangerous and he wasn't causing trouble like the orange fella.

bombs-obama.png

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...akistan-middle-east-afghanistan-a7534851.html

Think its the North Korean nutter sending bombs over Japan. Corbyn will destroy our economy for starters. (I am not even going there with his terrorist sympathy!)
I agree that Corbyn is economically illiterate but departing the EU will do more damage to the economy than even he could.
Yes the Korean nutter is firing missiles over Japan but that's as much a response to the nonsensical bluster from the orange dotard as anything else. Similarly Iran is stepping up missile tests in response to the not so veiled threats from the buffoon.
And Corbyn is more dangerous? If you say so.

He's on the fucking wum as he always is on political threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.