Media Thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jonathan Pearce on 5Live trying to turn Pep's recent compliments towards Aguero (about how much he's improved his all-round play) into "another chip at him" and a great insult.

Now he's saying "it won't surprise me at all if he comes here (Arsenal) if Guardiola gets Sanchez and keeps chipping at Aguero"

Makes me want to slap my radio, the man's a fucking idiot.

Lots of negative stuff to come this week as we have 2 big games,sergio will be going here there and everywhere,you'd think after 6 yrs they would give up flogging that dead horse

Jonathan Pearce on 5Live trying to turn Pep's recent compliments towards Aguero (about how much he's improved his all-round play) into "another chip at him" and a great insult.

Now he's saying "it won't surprise me at all if he comes here (Arsenal) if Guardiola gets Sanchez and keeps chipping at Aguero"

Just heard him , what a wanker

To be fair to the media there have been a few articles praising City of late. They still can't help banging on about the money mind and we all know if certain teams were playing the way we are there would be a collective wank fest.

Haha why the fuck would Sergio go to Arsenal

Will say it again (I'm Welsh for transparency purposes) England will never win another major international trophy until the whole ethos of football in the country focuses on scoring goals rather than stopping them.

People would never go for it but give teams a bonus point if they score 2 goals or more regardless of the result. The rules and measures need to give incentives to attack rather than defend otherwise pulis et al will always park the bus.

I can't remember the source - maybe the Guardian - but I remember the piece that said Pep would change English football. The dinosaur pundits don't see it but if there's no city game on a Saturday afternoon I watch the best amateur league locally. They're all playing from the back. The hoof from the keeper is rare.

He is clueless, what do you expect when his employer is the BBC.

Haha why the fuck would Sergio go to Arsenal

The guy is clueless what do you expect when he works for the BBC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.