Media Thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
If anyone needs proof of BBC anti city agenda have a look at the arsenal v wba live thread on BBC sport at 22.00 they show the league table sadly the top team is missing

If anyone needs proof of BBC anti city agenda have a look at the arsenal v wba live thread on BBC sport at 22.00 they show the league table sadly the top team is missing
Haha I'm surprised they haven't cropped out the league positions on the left.

BBC showing a league table in the Arsenal match report where the table starts with 2nd - lol

Was watching BBC News channel at 6.30pm when Hugh Ferris was going through the sports news of the day. Gareth Barry's appearance record was obviously highlighted- a breakdown of the clubs he had played for '.... nearly half his appearances were for Villa ( where he was Captain) and then he made a money move to Man City. When more money came in and first team football became less frequent, he chose to go to Everton so he could play regularly....' .
Why mention money? Why not say he came to City to win trophies? The only trophies he won was with us; and when his career is over I'm sure it's what will make him proud.
No BBC bias, my arse!

Was watching BBC News channel at 6.30pm when Hugh Ferris was going through the sports news of the day. Gareth Barry's appearance record was obviously highlighted- a breakdown of the clubs he had played for '.... nearly half his appearances were for Villa ( where he was Captain) and then he made a money move to Man City. When more money came in and first team football became less frequent, he chose to go to Everton so he could play regularly....' .
Why mention money? Why not say he came to City to win trophies? The only trophies he won was with us; and when his career is over I'm sure it's what will make him proud.
No BBC bias, my arse!
And to think we pay him to host our half time 'fan experience'.

I think someone is probably taking the piss/playing the game now to get hate clicks

on their twitter tonight(which to be honest if i ran a school website would be a good gag)

DKmV9XpWsAYhRtC.jpg

I'm going to make http://www.itv.com/news/sport/ the first page that opens when i click on chrome.
If every blue did this would it make a dent?

No BBC bias, my arse!

Huge Ferrit is a tw*t anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.