Shakhtar Donetsk (h) pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bit confused mate ,city genuinely had people working at 11:30 last night.was shocked when someone answered the phone tbh ?

Sorry ... i thought he meant lots of empty seats at the moment, like when he posted .... wasn't trying to be a smartarse. Well maybe just a little.

I think Aguero will be rested and Jesus comes in. Sterling also starts and Bernardo Silva comes in for Sane.

Hope it's a sellout, this team deserves it the way we're playing and Aguero deserves a full stadium if/when he levels and beats the goalscoring record.
I am out at stupid o'clock on Wednesday morning but no way I am missing this game... come on blues, get the place filled up and rocking... Let's shut the rag media up and lose the "Emptihad" nickname for good....

If we start off dozily against this quality of team, as we did against Palace, they will punish us (come to think of it, Palace very nearly punished us, too). We've got to be at their throats from the off.
I predict 2-1. And I'll be perfectly happy with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.