Vincent Kompany injuries

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yesterday's main man is becoming today's main problem. Personally I would like him to voluntarily call time on his own career and move on. Until he does we are stuck in lottery of will he or won't he be fit that we seldom win.

In short, it's time to call time.
You are right but you can be put in jail around here for saying things like that you know.

Something has happened during the week. From the official twitter feed, he was ahead of Gundogan this time last week...

Can't help but think we haven't been told the truth over Kompany over the last few weeks. Fair enough I suppose, it's the manager's right to keep stuff under wraps and say what he wants publicly but something doesn't add up IMO.

If he's not back after the internationals it's curtains for him. As great as he is when fit, nobody is worth a valuable squad place when they're only going to be available for about a dozen games a season. If he doesn't make 25 appearances minimum for us this season i want him to retire and take away the painfully difficult decision on what to do with him away from Pep.

This part is no fault of his own but when he's missing it's almost as if we're 2 men down because Otamendi becomes a complete liability without him. I fear too many big risks were taken with our squad this summer and right now the three glaring ones appear ready to bite us in the arse all at once.

If he's not back after the internationals it's curtains for him. As great as he is when fit, nobody is worth a valuable squad place when they're only going to be available for about a dozen games a season. If he doesn't make 25 appearances minimum for us this season i want him to retire and take away the painfully difficult decision on what to do with him away from Pep.

This part is no fault of his own but when he's missing it's almost as if we're 2 men down because Otamendi becomes a complete liability without him. I fear too many big risks were taken with our squad this summer and right now the three glaring ones appear ready to bite us in the arse all at once.
Is that just your opinion that it's curtains for him or have you been speaking to Pep?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.