• Draw

Votes: 17 4.0%
  • Lose

Votes: 6 1.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sergio and Delph could be fit for Stoke game according to Sam Lee, if kosher is fuckin great news especially with the Napoli game on the horizon as well .

I wouldn't play either of them against Stoke, regardless. Rushing them back for that game is pushing our luck

Lets hope Walker , Stones and Sterling come back unscathed , not from injury , but having to listen to Southgate's pearls of wisdom for a couple of weeks , quite sure Pep can erase any crap the Engerrland coach has put into their heads. Would give Danilo , Gundogan , bernardo and Yaya a start against Hughes's yard dogs , Napoli is the big game and we can't afford to let Shawcross and his cohorts a chance to kick lumps out of Merlin , Jesus and KDB . After the early kick off "game of the century" between the Dog & Duck and the Trafford Cloggers , (where hopefully they will kick lumps out of each other and end up as a nine - a - side game) , i will settle for an entertaining 2- 0 or 3-0 win over the Stokies

I wouldn't play either of them against Stoke, regardless. Rushing them back for that game is pushing our luck
I'm sure the medical staff will be sensible, but if the rib fracture isn't bad playing won't really aggravate anything, just be sore

If and I am not assuming we get 6 points a few goals and 2 clean sheets from our next two home games, we put ourself in an amazing position.

Potentially a goal difference approaching or above the mid 20s, potentially 25 points from a possible 28 and only a few goals conceded.

Would set us up so well to hit the magical 90 points we have not yet done. Would mean us needing 65 points from a possible 87. Thats letting us have a few defeats over winter. A huge two weeks ahead of us after the break.

Hope Sergio is fit.

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
International play off weekend, England will play two friendlies. Another chance for our players to adapt to Southgate's prehistoric football of hoofing the ball up top from goal kicks and for Walker and Sterling to get booed by knob heads who know little about football other than the shite they read on Social Media

____________________Ederson________________

Walker_______Otamendi____Stones_________ Zinchenko

_____________________Yaya_____________________

_________Silva_________________KDB___________

___Sterling__________Jesus_______________Sane

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.