Media Thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
BBC Sport.

That's right.

The player of the season so far for the Premier League leaders doesn't make the BBC Sport Ballon d'OR shortlisted headline.

Screenshot_20171009-220437.png

But Kane, Hazard, Kante, De Gae & Co do.

British Biased Broadcasting Sports.(Salford - Mediacity)

Last edited:
BBC Sport.

That's right.

The player of the season so far for the Premier League leaders doesn't make the BBC Sport Ballon d'OR shortlisted headline.

But Kane, Hazard, Cante, De Gae & Co do.

It's pathetic. It's childish. And it's bitter.
I'm finding the ignorance hilarious, shows how much they hate us.
I miss being ickle old citeh.

BBC Sport.

That's right.

But Kane, Hazard, Kante, De Gae & Co do.

It does piss me off, but I also find it funny in a way. It just shows how low these bitter Rag's at Media City really are. Most of them are probably lurking on Blue Moon and high-fiving each other when their post gets a rise from an angry Blue. They probably have a chart going for "rise of the week". It's probably the best bit of entertainment most of them have all week, unless they really get off on their regular dose of "On The Busses - Live from the Swamp", Staring Jose "Butler" Moureenio as the wayward eye gouging bus driver.

It does piss me off, but I also find it funny in a way. It just shows how low these bitter Rag's at Media City really are. Most of them are probably lurking on Blue Moon and high-fiving each other when their post gets a rise from an angry Blue. They probably have a chart going for "rise of the week". It's probably the best bit of entertainment most of them have all week, unless they really get off on their regular dose of "On The Busses - Live from the Swamp", Staring Jose "Butler" Moureenio as the wayward eye gouging bus driver.

What's even funnier is that on the way home tonight I had Talkshite on in the car (yes, I know). Their 'news' item was that four premier league players had made the shortlist for the ballon d'or - you've guessed it, Kane, Hazard, Kante and D Gea.

Looks like those dedicated professional newshounds at Talksport actually get their news stories by lifting them straight from the headlines on the BBC website without actually clicking on the story...

What's even funnier is that on the way home tonight I had Talkshite on in the car (yes, I know). Their 'news' item was that four premier league players had made the shortlist for the ballon d'or - you've guessed it, Kane, Hazard, Kante and D Gea.

Looks like those dedicated professional newshounds at Talksport actually get their news stories by lifting them straight from the headlines on the BBC website without actually clicking on the story...
Well it just goes to show how far standards have dropped in journalism. You don't even have to leave your desk very often these days. Most stories can be corroborated with the click of a mouse, although that BBC Headline was (deliberately?) misleading.

It wasn't just de Bruyne.
Two Liverpool players were not listed either.

Yeh but KDB is arguably the player of the season so far playing for a team who's top of the league. Liverpool & Coutinho have done nothing as such. Why the need for Hazard & Kante on the headline?

Also, do you reckon if Lukaku had been named on the list he'd be left out of the main headline?

That list is artificially inflated anyway. There are a ton of players there like Dzeko and Coutinho who have no hope of winning it just to keep the numbers up.

Well it just goes to show how far standards have dropped in journalism. You don't even have to leave your desk very often these days. Most stories can be corroborated with the click of a mouse, although that BBC Headline was (deliberately?) misleading.

Just wait till 1pm, Trev! The DT are unveiling the 'signing of the season', they will reveal who their 'brilliant' new columnist is.

I might rush down to Ladbrokes and see what the odds are that it isn't Cheesie or Lakey!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.