What Hobbies do You Have ?

My main hobby outside of city is betting. I write a blog on betting, for which I get paid and I also win money for writing up my tips (if they’re successful enough over a period of time). Some months are good, some are bad but I love to study form, look for trends and keep track of every bet I place. Nothing major from a stakes point of view, just modest and affordable stakes.

Other than that I love music and as a truck driver I get to listen to music for around 8-10 hours a day. Going to gigs etc.

Love to get the dog out too. Peak District, Lake District or locally around the canals and parks. She’s getting on now though so that’s slowed right down in recent months.

City
My business
Raising 3 kids
Juggling a wag and 2 lesbians
Collecting football programmes
Looking after my old Dad
Theatre
Films
Traveling to new places
Swimming
Pool and snooker
Visiting new pubs
Visiting new football grounds
Country walks
Music
Blue Moon

Keeps me busy and contented

Last edited by a moderator:
Fly Fishing although this season I could hardly procure a trout in a fishmongers!
Music - gigs, hi fi
Football
Walking
Wine

Guitar...Blues/spanish/classical
Harmonica - blues....although never at the same time as the guitar.
Saturday afternoon pub crawls around town
Theatre...Royal Exchange only.
Former dog walker....my White Alsation recently deceased.

I play the guitar and sing, I'm not very good though.

I can play the piano but I haven't mastered one recognisable tune yet. I do have my Grade 1 for guitar which I class as my most fantastic achievement considering I am the music teacher's challenge! Sadly, Grade 2 was a hundred steps too far! And if any other music teacher's challenges are out there and who think it might be a good idea to strum a few notes, I warn you, it was far more stressful than six decades of watching City!

I can play the piano but I haven't mastered one recognisable tune yet. I do have my Grade 1 for guitar which I class as my most fantastic achievement considering I am the music teacher's challenge! Sadly, Grade 2 was a hundred steps too far! And if any other music teacher's challenges are out there and who think it might be a good idea to strum a few notes, I warn you, it was far more stressful than six decades of watching City!

I remember sitting in my room practising a song with my first guitar.

My sister walked by the open door and then doubled back saying

That doesn't sound like anything.

She's a life coach now.

I would suggest you watch those YouTube vids of how to play songs with three/four chords.

As a guitar player, I plateau'd pretty quickly and have been on a downward trajectory ever since. :)

Sports, lots of.
Listening to music and going to gigs.
Watching movies in the cinema with these popcorn eating human beings getting om me nerves.
All this as long as they don't interfere with watching City.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.