What Hobbies do You Have ?

Bill Walker

Team supported
City
What floats yer boat ?
Ive played in bands since about 1970, not a bad hobby as you get paid :)

Please dont just say wanking as thats not really a hobby, more an addiction for some on here...

Sharston snr play's the guitar but i never had the patience to learn, didn't help with me being left handed. He taught my brother-in-law who is sadly a rag but decent enough.
Could of been a contender if i wasn't kack handed.

Sharston snr play's the guitar but i never had the patience to learn, didn't help with me being left handed. He taught my brother-in-law who is sadly a rag but decent enough.
Could of been a contender if i wasn't kack handed.

Didnt do Paul McCartney any harm

Not really got any hobbies as such but seriously need to do something. Like tinkering with engines and looking at taking up fishing again. We have lakes and the sea close by, just got to find the time...........See plenty of people panning for gold in the rivers round here, often thought about that, it'll get me out of the house.

What, apart from spending way too long on the Brexit thread challenging Leaver nonsense?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.