Arijanet Muric | Joins Burnley on a permanent deal

Completely idiotic behaviour and doesn't display a side of his character that will be of any use to us whatsoever. The only positive I can see there tbh is that he's young and will hopefully grow up a little bit over the next few years.

I think Ederson has shown this year what kind of aggression should be valued in a keeper. He's brave, decisive and ready to put his body on the line to fight for every ball. What we've seen from Muric there is pure stupidity and sent his team down to ten men.

I'd love to see him do that to bogbrush and knee him in the bollocks on the way down.
I used to play with a goalie like Muric. He would take absolutely no shit. Any hint of a kick, never mind a dive was greeted with the same nut job to the bridge of the nose. We hardly ever finished a game with more than 9 players to be fair. His party piece was to wait until the ref was looking down the pitch, tap their centre fwd on the shoulder, then nut him.

Dammit Aro you can't just go around headbutting people. That year with Nolito really affected him. He's only a kid and a very talented prospect but won't get off so lightly at senior level.

I don't find that funny at all,he was an idiot and shows crappy judgement

Yep, agreed. Needs to make sure this never happens again.

Once a keeper gets a reputation, opponents players start to play on it. Elbows in the ribs etc, waiting for the outburst.

Bit mardy aswell imo

The fanny who jumped into him and lay writhing around on the pitch like a beheaded snake should get a ban for his behaviour too. I've picked my fucking nose harder than that alleged coming together. He obviously tried, together with the other gobshite, to sway the referee and to get the goalkeeper sent off. On the other hand, what on earth Muric was doing right in front of the ref was stupidity in the extreme. Got to lose the red mist aspect out of his game or he's never going to make it despite his talent.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.