Media Thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Murphy was waxing lyrical about Jesus said he's the best young player he has seen since a young Messi.The media bias narrative I agree with at times but is definitely blown way out of proportion by a lot of blues,I've seen nothing but the highest of praises today from the media pundits etc.

Murphy was waxing lyrical about Jesus said he's the best young player he has seen since a young Messi.The media bias narrative I agree with at times but is definitely blown way out of proportion by a lot of blues,I've seen nothing but the highest of praises today from the media pundits etc.
Not every pundit ex player media person is out to get City.

Quick recap.
We've just won 7-2.
Gone top of the league.
I'm listening to 606. First city caller said empty seats. Second city fan texts in and says hes gone to watch Stockport(!!) And the second caller rings in and says ticket prices are disgraceful.
The media showing their arse and showing their true colours yet again.
Laughable.

That caller on about ticket prices: he bought 3 tickets for Watford at home but had to pay a £6 booking fee on EACH TICKET.
I smell bullshit!

There’s a guy writes in the Times called Paul Hirst .... that’s an anagram of

U R shit pal

which sums up his reporting on matters involving teams with Manchester in their name

Just nipped on to sky sports news.... top 10 trending articles...

Klopp, Mourinho x 2or 3, Wenger, Pochitiono (sp), Conte, Lewis Hamilton Nothing about City.

No I'm asking myself, us this a good or a bad thing?

Bad in that City get no on air promotion or coverage, or good in that no City fans can be arsed to engage with the corrupt Bankers (so again)!

Klopp, Mourinho x 2or 3, Wenger, Pochitiono (sp), Conte, Lewis Hamilton Nothing about City.

Bad in that City get no on air promotion or coverage, or good in that no City fans can be arsed to engage with the corrupt Bankers (so again)!

they can have as many sky sports trending as they want weve got kevin, david, gabby ,Raheem ,ferna ,walker, stones ,ota ,edi ,Sergio,sane,delphino,danilo,mendy,ect ect ect :)

Actually thought MOTD highlights were the most reflective of any game this season. Even showed the full build up to the second goal where every player touched the ball. It'll be back to normal next week.

Maybe they are the top trending articles, because none of the football associated managers and fans can be happy with their performances and they realise all have much to do. Being a supporter of any team other than City will be a reality check both regarding their own results and the manner in which the parking the bus tactic as well as trying to match our possession is a historical relic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.