City v Stoke post match

Thought hughes comments about prodding us with a stick were ace! He could have inadvertently gave us a helping hand there, teams are going to listen to that and think, shit what do we do when we go there? Don't want to upset them and get hammered 10 - 0

Hughes was class yesterday, said it as it was and never mentioned the money once. We must be a nightmare to play against. Aside from our workrate and movement it is the amount of match winners we have in the side, it is almost impossible to keep them all quiet.

I said it earlier, yesterday Hughes was good, he stood and applauded the team and the stadium at the end
I think it's a bit like if you play tennis against a bloke down the park and he beats you 6-0 6-0 it's a bit embarrassing and you might get angry at things that went against you and complain and moan.

If it transpires the bloke was Roger Federer, you just hold your hands up and say wow, fair play. We were RF yesterday.

There are days when you win 4-0 and you go home thinking the opposition were rubbish. Yesterday was not one of those days. We were just brilliant

KDB really is on another level isn't he? Never thought I'd contemplate that after watching Silva's and Toure's performances in midfield for us the last few years. I suppose that's Pep's job. Keeping his players grounded and striving for more.

That's what pep does mate...he gets the best out of players. Look at sterling. He's improved drastically. In hindsight compare his performances for us and England. Southgate doesn't have a clue how to use him.

Obviously a sublime performance.

Hughes was very gracious in defeat, going out of his way to compliment the quality of our side, especially that of KDB.

Felt sorry for Ederson - two goals which he could do absolutely nothing about - undone by deflections. I'd like to see Ederson win the Golden Glove this season.

when pep came people were expecting that sort of thing right from the very start ,his tactics are very complicated and you need a certain type of player to carry out the game plan.

I reckon our players are getting there :)

however I might add that gunda will be a great addition once he is 100,and b.silva will be a great addition once he has finally settled in .
they are feeding b.silva in slowly,and weve all seen how good he is once hes totally settled.also when the monster mendy gets fit as well.
the age of the front 3 today never really gets a mention, imagine sterling,sane and jesus carry on improving what its going to be like in 3 years OMG

but in the words of Winston Churchill, we are some fucking team :)

Our Kev was so good that I even noticed stoke fans applauding him when he went off.

There are days when you win 4-0 and you go home thinking the opposition were rubbish. Yesterday was not one of those days. We were just brilliant

Tbf, Stoke were absolute garbage. The amount of time on the ball and space they allowed us was criminal. But we were awesome and 7-2 was extremely flattering for them

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.