Media Thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's slowly dawning on them that this isn't a flash in the pan, but something they're going to have to live with so long as we've got Pep as our manager. Total domestic domination for the next five years, and at least one chumps league win in that time. We are that good.

Sunday Supplement is comedy gold this morning. Shaun Custis defending Mourinho and Utd’s performance yesterday to the hilt was destroyed by Martin Samuel. Custis’ smacked arse face will live with me forever lol

Murphy was waxing lyrical about Jesus said he's the best young player he has seen since a young Messi.The media bias narrative I agree with at times but is definitely blown way out of proportion by a lot of blues,I've seen nothing but the highest of praises today from the media pundits etc.
But why did he have to add that City are lucky to have him? I'm sure that's not something he'd say about other players.

But why did he have to add that City are lucky to have him? I'm sure that's not something he'd say about other players.
I would take that as a compliment tbh,"that we are lucky to have him"..literally nothing in that comment lol,this is what I mean about people getting too carried away with the perceived anti city agenda lol.

Just nipped on to sky sports news.... top 10 trending articles...

Klopp, Mourinho x 2or 3, Wenger, Pochitiono (sp), Conte, Lewis Hamilton Nothing about City.

No I'm asking myself, us this a good or a bad thing?

Bad in that City get no on air promotion or coverage, or good in that no City fans can be arsed to engage with the corrupt Bankers (so again)!
Under the radar is a fine place to be. People watch MOTD and ultimately will make their own minds up.
Let the media fuckwits carry on with their nonsense. You can't fool ALL of the people ALL of the time.

The sad thing is that city performing like this should be hailed and backed as much as possible. We are the only team that looks like it could compete with European elite while actually playing football. Not park the Bus and nick wins we aren't entitled to, after 90 minutes be the better side.

I would take that as a compliment tbh,"that we are lucky to have him"..literally nothing in that comment lol,this is what I mean about people getting too carried away with the perceived anti city agenda lol.
And I take it as meaning he doesn't think a player of his quality should be at City. I'm not talking about an anti City agenda, just a bitter Scouse pundit with previous form

We're getting nothing but gushing praise, people just love to take issue with certain wording or phrases for no reason. As for not grabbing all and every headline, just like the match day threads on here, there's not much to say when a performance is that good. and even less so when it's been like that for 5 weeks in a row and you've already said everything there is to say. Mourinho being as negative as they come is a meatier and more interesting topic of discussion for everybody that isn't a City fan

Danny Murphy on MOTD last night was a good example of running out of praise for us. He did a bit on Jesus, he wasn't wrong with anything he said but it seemed odd and was very much a case of "we've already talked about KDB/Silva/Sterling/Sane countless times in the last few weeks so lets do a bit about the only guy left"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.