United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cowards football. You should never ever, ever play for a point. It's a message to the players that the manager doesn't believe they can win the game.

Sometimes it’s all a team can hope for is nicking a point by parking the bus.
But when you have spent 1/2 billion on your team that’s another matter altogether!
Rags call Pep a fraud, but I bet 100% of them would swap Maureen for him in a instant.

Cowards football. You should never ever, ever play for a point. It's a message to the players that the manager doesn't believe they can win the game.

Of course all of the 'smaller sides' will always play for a point against the big boys, that's life.
What Mourinho has done though is he's basically told his very expensively assembled squad that they are not good enough to go toe to toe against even the likes of Liverpool, that sort of mindset will creep into their game and lower confidence amongst the players.

Of course all of the 'smaller sides' will always play for a point against the big boys, that's life.
What Mourinho has done though is he's basically told his very expensively assembled squad that they are not good enough to go toe to toe against even the likes of Liverpool, that sort of mindset will creep into their game and lower confidence amongst the players.

Why he's not wanted for longer than 3 years, don't want that attitude associated with a club long term.

I don't think PSG would want him to be honest... his brand of football isn't exactly what their owners want!

And why they will go for Poch thing is that’s team are not capable of playing Pep type football they would need to spend half billion.

No. Rags I argued with yesterday changed it to Rashford is a wide player and can’t be judged on goals against Jesus.

Then compared Sane and Rashford and he said “I may be biased but I’d rather have Rashford”. When I asked why, as he scores less, assists less and has less successful take ons he said “most neutral would take Rashford” then blocked me on Twitter. I’ve known the lad 25 years.
Wow!! Just wow! Them rags are hurting bad.
Do you think they shud get the Alcoholics back in to help them? Slur fergie as manager,,wilkins the crab as the coach,helped by robson as assistant,and maybe (hic) ...rooney back to help up frontl,lol

Edit:anyone seen or heard from paddy Crerand recently. ??

Last edited:
If you work on the principle,and I do, that the rags were forced to bring peg in to try and rival our signing of Pep both in PR and football terms,and we see how things are going now,it’s barely surprising that he’s now making excuses and talking about leaving.
He’s described as a 'pragmatist’and a ‘tactical genius’ yet it seems his master tactic is to jump ship when the going gets tough.

His methods are only acceptable if the team is winning trophies - he isn't managing Porto or even Chelsea of 13 years ago.He's managing a team with 'attacking traditions'. They will be happy to stick with him if he's bringing the trophies in, they are desperate. But if they finish, say 3rd, playing like that he will be out of door

It's still early days and there are plenty of shit teams for them to beat by a few goals to paper over the shit served up in big matches. However, if they don't beat Huddersfield then.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.