Napoli post-match thread

I thought the commenting was fine and have idea what you are talking about.
+1
Commentating was fair and balanced, full of praise for us in the first half when we were ascendant, praising Napoli in the 2nd, when they had the bulk of possession and created several very good chances.

I thought the commenting was fine and have idea what you are talking about.

+1
Commentating was fair and balanced, full of praise for us in the first half when we were ascendant, praising Napoli in the 2nd, when they had the bulk of possession and created several very good chances.

I didn't say it wasn't, I said they were desperate for Napoli to get something, which is quite different.

I didn't say it wasn't, I said they were desperate for Napoli to get something, which is quite different.
Fair enough - but what do you mean by "desperate for Napoli to get something" and what comments lead you to believe this?

If it was fair and balanced how then do you come to the conclusion they wanted Napoli to equalize ?

For once it didn't actually sound like that to me, normally you can plainly tell that they want us to get stuffed but they were all over us in the first half with praise and Savage had his tongue up our arse all game, even going as far to keep explaining our passing it out from the back several times, unlike Glenda who keeps saying they gotta hit it long and stop messin abaht wiv it.

(as a funny end to this I just had auto correct, correct messing to messin to go with abaht wiv it lol)

yes the Gundogan sub was late and could have been earlier but again we won the game and they are a great team and this group is the hardest of all we have had in 7 years in champions league mark my words both teams from this group could get to the semi final and more
Well yes. I an being picky - but perfection is in sight!

Thought in the end it was a good result. If you would of said we were going to win 2v1 I would have bit your hand off. In the end although we should with the chances we had buried them I am happy with the result as the only chances they had was from two soft penalties and from our few mistakes. If we get a result like that on a bad day then we are laughing

The team looked tired as the game went on. If we had taken our chances in the 1st half, then the game would never have been so close as it was. Any performance over their in Napoli like our 2nd half performance we will get buried by them. Still a win is a win, still need 7pts to be sure of making the knock out stages, and finishing top of the group.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.