Burnley (h) pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think this is going to be a tough game. Burnley are always up for playing us and Dyche is a pretty good tactician who will be motivated to gain some kudos for being the first coach this season to outfox Pep.

Surprised at the nervousness, all our bench would be first team at most clubs, this season is different from what we are used to, last year an injury or red card meant we had a problem but not now, Aguero out but the team keeps getting better and he will slip back in without any issues, the players will know when they are knackered someone will fit in and no problems.

Agree. You also forgot to add that the players have to be on form otherwise they'll bench the next game. Last season our depth was lacking so whenever players were out of form we had no other choice but to carry on playing them because our bench was shit.

I'm going with 3-0 city, Aguero x2 and Jesus x1

Lets hope so as we have got shut of some serious deadweight in the summer especially Kola the klown.

Not being entirely jocular here but had Eddie been here last season could we have left Kola in the dressing room & not noticed any difference ?

I'm just sick of these 3 o'clocks. I have to put City's score in the Super 6. I put 4 they score 5, i put 5 they score 6.
Well you get the jist.

Am I right in thinking that betting sites are somehow blocked in the stadium. I like to bet in-play but can't get into any of the sites I use in the stadium
Not sure. I have managed to do it on betfair at the ground before now. I think me backing a Swansea draw in play was single handedly responsible for us getting a late winner. Might have been Norwich.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.