Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
51ZWS%2BH80yL._SX327_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Avoided each other in training yesterday, after Wenger greeted everyone else:

They could've had £60m for him, what a shambles.

Not sure what's weirder, the fact that Wenger didn't shake his hand, or the fact that Wenger shakes most of his players' hands. Assuming the video was taken yesterday, as you say, then it's not coming straight after an international break or anything. Does he do this every day?! I know Arsenal pride themselves on being a traditional English club, but even so this seems incredibly formal. Imagine your own boss doing this every morning!

Not sure what's weirder, the fact that Wenger didn't shake his hand, or the fact that Wenger shakes most of his players' hands. Assuming the video was taken yesterday, as you say, then it's not coming straight after an international break or anything. Does he do this every day?! I know Arsenal pride themselves on being a traditional English club, but even so this seems incredibly formal. Imagine your own boss doing this every morning!
It looked so forced. Maybe that's just how he looks when he's greeting his players.

He doesn't have to. He just has to keep us at the same level if injuries hit.

Exactly this.

No chance will we maintain this level throughout the season as well as keeping key players fit.

We might, but it remains uncertain and unlikely I think.

Sanchez will hopefully keep the current machine rolling as it is.

?

As good a Sane and Sterling are, Sanchez is a superior player.

I think we need that extra experienced player other than Aguero in our attacking options.

I haven't kept up with the forum or the MCFC goss, but what's up with our transfers in defence? Solidifying the back (plagued with injuries) is a much more important priority than improving our attack, which will only be incremental.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.