Personal Chef to our players

Looks like a nice job, a good little niche to exploit in this multi-billion pound industry. I wonder how much you can charge to be a personal chef and if City pay him, or KDB/Walker/Gundo?

He certainly seems to be doing well for himself at 26, and media coverage from MEN, Sky and now the BBC probably wont hurt his business either.

Looks like a nice job, a good little niche to exploit in this multi-billion pound industry. I wonder how much you can charge to be a personal chef and if City pay him, or KDB/Walker/Gundo?

He certainly seems to be doing well for himself at 26, and media coverage from MEN, Sky and now the BBC probably wont hurt his business either.
Seems like a nice bloke but looks too much like Terry Christian for my liking

More power to the boy. Kevin has never been fitter than he is just now. Last year he was blowing hard in some games. Don't see that now. He is a lean mean calorie counting machine. Pity Samir never hired this guy.

Haha. When he rejoined Everton, Koeman told Rooney he could have any role he wanted. So he picked a bacon and sausage roll.

Reminds me of a joke I heard when Shrek was thinking of joining us. My mate said the rag fans had turned against Shrek and were burning effigies of him outside the swamp. Then he realised it was a baked potato stand....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.