United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just laughed so hard reading this i nearly choked on my breakfast.....had to pop to raggy caf to see the fallout after reading the comments on here today...look what thus numpty and he actually is serious.....

amolbhatia50kSneaky bum time
It appears you're missing the point and making up this gulf in their tasks merely to defend our manager. You'd think Pep took over Barca circa 2009 going by your post which is laughable given the discourse on this thread about City's flawed and ageing squad prior to this summer as well as last. But obviously since we're falling a bit off the pace the narrative must change.

My take: Let's take a look at where the two squads we're when both managers took over. But if we really want to be a bit more impartial let's not ignore where the two squads were at this summer because there's clearly some who unwilling to look at that.

Prior to their taking over: We finished level with City before both managers took over. City had a better striker (Aguero) and playmakers (Silva and KDB) than us while we had a better goalkeeper and defense than them. I'd say their squad was stronger but not by much. It was much older than ours too I think which is why they often got overrun.

Proper to this season: Since then, both managers have gotten backed with big money. City already had established stars in attack so went for fullbacks, goalkeepers and young attacking talents. We went for star names in Lukaku, Matic, Pogba and Mkhitarian. Not to mention the excellent Bailey in defence. I think mourinho spent superbly (on paper). And this huge gap between the two which people pretend exists simply does not anywhere. We have the better goal keeper. Our right back is as good. Our centre backs are better. Our central midfielders are better. Our strikers are as good when you consider lukaku actually manages to stay fit. Martial and Rashford are no lesser than sane and Jesus. City are better in the playmaking department and left back (well they've lost their lb now

Martial and rasford no lesser than Sane and Jesus lmfao....

Deluded fuckwittery.

It's been choked shut by tumbleweed
Yfda.gif

This is all I see whenever I hear a utd fan talk.

It seemed just wrong that until a couple of weeks ago these tossers were playing crap but level at the top of the league with us. The five point gap seems more appropriate to reflect the gulf in performances. Let's hope we keep it going and pull well clear, although the powers that be might decide to reign us in.
I think that's a given.

For me the next two games could be so big it's unreal
If we win both then it's happy days
Today Liverpool or spurs or both will drop points
Next week united or spursor both will drop points
Then united or Chelsea or both
And if we beat arsenal they are done
So 6 points on next two could result in a huge lead at top of the league
No time to let up
Just keep getting results and then when a sticky patch comes everyone already playing catchup
I would be tempted to rest a few for the Napoli match in order to charge on in the league

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.