Eliaquim Mangala - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
All these bandwagon lets mock Mangala have got to remember is that he made 2 mistakes last night when he was bullied off the ball by a Wolves player. He also made a last ditch challenge when Walker got done by the Wolves left sided player. But like Bravo knockers (including myself) everyone loves a scapegoat and lets slag him off and only see the negatives. Lets just hope Mangala gets the chance to ram it down our throats just like Bravo did last night.

All these bandwagon lets mock Mangala have got to remember is that he made 2 mistakes last night when he was bullied off the ball by a Wolves player. He also made a last ditch challenge when Walker got done by the Wolves left sided player. But like Bravo knockers (including myself) everyone loves a scapegoat and lets slag him off and only see the negatives. Lets just hope Mangala gets the chance to ram it down our throats just like Bravo did last night.

He only made one mistake imo, that silly free he gave away on the edge of our area.

“Bandwagon”, “Scapegoat”? “Lets just hope Mangala gets the chance to ram it down our throats just like Bravo did last night”?!
I’d hate to see your first team sheet on any given match day. How many chances has Mangala had since he’s been here?!!!!

No sympathy from the referee last night either the wolves players could jumped kicked him and referee would played on. Let’s hope there hasn’t been a nod from Riley the Wanker to start to fcuk is over.

He only made one mistake imo, that silly free he gave away on the edge of our area.

True but I for one wouldn't want to have to rely upon him . Always has a mistake , and usually an important one, in him.

“Bandwagon”, “Scapegoat”? “Lets just hope Mangala gets the chance to ram it down our throats just like Bravo did last night”?!
I’d hate to see your first team sheet on any given match day. How many chances has Mangala had since he’s been here?!!!!

Funny how Pep left him on and replaced Aradabayio?

I think we were watching a different game just like the rest of them I sat listening to talking shite all night.

Every time he touched the ball there was that inevitable chorus of bitching because he didn't make a Cruyff turn and beat 6 players.

True but I for one wouldn't want to have to rely upon him . Always has a mistake , and usually an important one, in him.

I wouldn't either mate but I think he's being unfairly treated in regards them incidents las night.

It reminds me of the goal Bravo conceded last year against Burnley, clearly fouled but because he's not rated the fact he's fouled gets ignored and he's criticised for being too weak, it's bullshit imo.

Can’t agree more. There needs to be a scapegoat to get people’s life in order.

I would like to see Mangala get a run of games within a permanent partnership aka Stones and Otamendi right now. Just to see if he is indeed not good enough. Delph and the same Otamendi were not deemed good enough not so long ago. As for Bravo, his topic had a record number of pages where he was slagged of. No circumstances taken in to consideration.
Than again I’m more for Stones and Otamendi developing as a centrepair. And that is bad luck for Mangala. And maybe even Kompany ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.