Breaking records/stats thread

did united do a club record or something last season and they counted the league cup 2 leg semi final win vs hull but they lost the 2nd leg but the game was won over the 2 legs
Mourinho tried to say he was still on an unbeaten run because they got through the tie - he was rightly laughed at.

So did the BBC and EFL

BBC and EFL reports:
Claudio Bravo was Manchester City's hero as they beat Wolves on penalties to reach the Carabao Cup quarter-finals with a club-record 12th successive win.
That should really be enough, along with our website and Gary’s input to end the debate.

oruji8.jpg

city won the match on penalties ,let me say that again ,

city won the match on penalties , once more for the hard of thinking

city won the match on penalties

now to those saying we drew the match, the match was a cup game ,the rules are ,if the game is level after 90 mins then the game continues for another 30 mins ,if the game is still level then penalties will decide the result ,we won on penalties ,so therefore we won the match

city won the match on penalties ,let me say that again ,

city won the match on penalties , once more for the hard of thinking

city won the match on penalties

now to those saying we drew the match, the match was a cup game ,the rules are ,if the game is level after 90 mins then the game continues for another 30 mins ,if the game is still level then penalties will decide the result ,we won on penalties ,so therefore we won the match
Calling @cleavers to the thread.

This and the last few pages sum up my feelings. Tagging you as it was a different thread where you said it was a draw.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.