Carabao Cup 5th Round Draw

Was it rigged that the pens on Tuesday were taken at the wolves end? Was it rigged that it went to pens? Was it rigged that Bravo saved (a number of) 1 on 1s? Just wallop what's before us and we'll win this...

Whether fixed or not, (and the massive suspicion amongst most fans now is that it was), the credibility of the whole League Cup is now at rock bottom. This competition was already struggling for relevance, and this farce of a draw and the incompetence of the organisers in creating this hilariously embarrassing fuck-up, has damaged its status forever.

I couldn't give a toss who wins it.

The incompetence of the people doing the draw was a smokescreen to misguide us all that they hadn't even got the capabilities to fix the draw like they did

Well one thing is certain if we give up 3 x 1 on 1's against Leicester away we won't have to worry about playing a final 3 days after Arsenal away and 3 days before Chelsea at home.

I think I speak for everyone when I say let's fuck it off.

Let small time clubs like united battle for this sort of cup, our aim should be higher.

Edit; I see I used the word battle, in reference to united progression through this competition but considering their fixtures it's about the same as trying to box a sleeping no armed man and only winning on points

With Carabao promoting this drink mainly around Asia and the Far East then the ideal clubs they would want to fly the flag are the rags and dippers but as the latter are no longer in the competition then Arsenal are next most popular followed by Chelsea and Leicester with the Thai connection. Ideally that is the last four Carabao would want so it seems they have a favourable draw to achieve it.
Now if I was an Asian betting man that's who my money would have been on !!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.