West Brom (a) pre-match thread

West Brom (a) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
First of 3 important games. I would play the same team that was selected against Chelsea.

Get the game won then take off KDB, Merlin and Jesus with Wednesday in mind.

A dogged 10 man deep defence by WBA. Pretty much the same tactics as Wolves as the WBA defence has limited pace.

Both their first choice central defenders are in grave doubt.

We should be able to take advantage of this and they need replacements that will give them the best chance at set pieces which continues to be their best opportunity of scoring.

The facts are they have scored 7 goals in 10 games and we were pretty comfortable in beating them at their patch in the Cup.

Of course they will scrap and park the bus as that is all they have done both at home and away all season no matter the opposition.

Arsenal away has been there only game against a so called big 6 so far.

As always anything can happen but we will create enough chances so that if we put them away we should win.

I have a horrible feeling we will draw this one. 1 each. Meh. Hope I'm wrong.

We have won 12 games in a row that makes us feel we are due to lose points. After the first goal, I'm sure we will be thinking of how many more we can score.

2-0 or 2-1 us. West Brom will be playing to not get embarrassed. Every bus will be parked.

Baggies will have seen how effective a minimum Back 5 defence disrupts and stifles the play. Wolves managed it, no doubt Pulis will try it too. His hackers will be on show, coupled with a weak referee, this might be close.
I’ll take a 1-0 win for us now and no injuries.

We look really tired lately. It's important those rested midweek step up and dominate. Don't give our opponents any hope of us dropping off a cliff again.

Is that cünt Yacob available for selection? If we come out with a win and no long term injuries we've done amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.