Media Thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bet that they will resurrect it when we win the title by a few points claiming that we would have gone "off the rails" and dropped lots of points so the scum would have been champions
I don't think they'll be needing to resurrect this story. This story will be simmering away all season; just enough to keep it in the minds of the PiGMOL puppets who desperately seek more and more underhand ways of f**king us over week-in-week-out.

I bet that they will resurrect it when we win the title by a few points claiming that we would have gone "off the rails" and dropped lots of points so the scum would have been champions

don't worry, Mr Jones tomorrow thinks any time our player hits the floor it's a dive, even if they end up decapitated.

Anyone see Tim Sherwood on The Debate on Sky Sports tonight:

Haha love it. That'll wind a few up!

Now there speaks a man with no paymasters and no axe to grind, and speaking from a contemporary, relevant, knowledgeable viewpoint. As opposed to the normal ex-rag and dipper has beens we normally hear in the media. I like it

He's fucking right, though. Or at least he is about the ones who still have some remnants of professional self-respect. United (fans and club alike) don't realise how low their stock has fallen.
He is certainly right. Mourinho's vaunted persuasion of his players must be being destroyed in the face of stone cold reality. He looks a dishevelled soul trying to rally his expensive, ill acquired troops for a fruitless cause.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.