West Brom post-match thread

I am basing the score on the standards we have set, a few players really weren’t at it in the second half, don’t get me wrong 8 points on the spuds I am more than made up, but we were incredibly sloppy, as I said in my original post Brom were shit and there for a dicking but we just seemed to sloppy

You dont go away in the PL and have nearly 80% possession and score 3 with everyone having a 5.5 out of 10 game fella.

Otamendi's thread will get some action today. Its been almost 2 months since the last Otamendi moan. There are some handles I haven't seen in a while. Will be nice to see them again.

That said, awful decision by Ota there

Who cares really, his improvement this season is apparent to everyone, mistakes which don't cost us anything will get forgotten by next week.

I love our team but Sane was like Bambi on ice why was he slipping and sliding everywhere and taking impossible shots?

Could have been 6/7 if him and KDB had their shooting boots.

Great win but I feel Sane should have been taken off at half time.

Bit sloppy in the final 3rd with a couple of final passes and first touches. Could/should have been put to bed but didn't ever seem to look out of control. Fair play to WBA for having a go when they could.

One of the most one sided games I've seen for a long time, still can't believe it finished 2-3.

Good win deserved it better side 2 ordinary goals conceded though which we shouldn't have conceded.

A 3-0 win would have been about right but a win is a win.

Well done lads 13 wins on the spin must be close to a record for City.

From watching that game I dont think Pep be too happy. We should maybe of been at least 3 goals better off than the 1 we won by. Ottamendi was poor. At the end the back pass / chest so poor. IF and when Kompany comes back Ottamendi makes way for him.

Going forward in the second half so so wasteful. Our final ball was poor. The goals we got were good. Sterling made a impression when he came on same too with Gundogan. KDB wasnt totally at the races today. Sane was a bit hit and miss but took his goal well.

Jesus it just didnt work out for him. Pep gave him as much time as he could but we are always going to get this type of game from a young player like Jesus. Honestly think if Kun didnt play every minute mid week he would of been on for Jesus during the second half. I know we have a lot of football to play in the remaining of the year 2 games a week so we must get more minutes into some players. I feel Gundogan could be a goer for the Champions League game for either KDB or Fernadhino with the Arsenal game next Sunday. I think we should be giving a few more players a bit more game time now during this time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.