Leroy Sane - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
They can knock all they want and have been for years.

Sane worth a minimum of £150m right now and that’s conservative.

Can’t see any of our players really push for moves.

Sane, Sterling and Jesus is a one of a kind forward line that we might never see again. All 3 are very young with world class potential and are delivering the business.
Hopefully global warming kicks on at the same pace as us and we hold onto these guys for a while yet :)

Monster of a player. He just don't care how many players are in front of him, he'll try to take them all. And often will make it.

I would like to see him carry the ball more when he receives it in deep areas, a lot of the time he beats a man and looks for a pass when there's more room to run. Has that Toure-esque ability to keep it away from 2/3 defenders at a time traveling at full sprint, teams can't live with it.

I know he isn't on it for every minute of the game but for me I think he will be a superstar. I always think we have a chance of scoring when he is on the pitch. That goal today was superb technique and ability. Goalkeeper didn't move and he has been around a long time. He just didn't expect the shot from there. Brilliant play and brilliant season so far.

I like his attitude. Reminds me of Ronaldo. Bit greedy at times, will to win, great shot and technique. Ronaldo has the edge with heading but what a player we have here.

He's our second best player at the moment, imo. KDB is the best this season but Sane is something else too and ahead of the rest of great group we have. Ballon D'Or material soon if he continues like this. He is better than Ronaldo was at his age and if he meets his dedication he can be huge player.

I'm getting so frustrated at watching him for some moments of the game while absolute adoring for the rest of it. In the first half he was dominating the game creating every sorts of trouble for their defense. Then in the second half he slips, make wrong decisions and can't even hit the ball properly. He's incredibly exciting and brilliant but still frustrating at the same time.

I'm getting so frustrated at watching him for some moments of the game while absolute adoring for the rest of it. In the first half he was dominating the game creating every sorts of trouble for their defense. Then in the second half he slips, make wrong decisions and can't even hit the ball properly. He's incredibly exciting and brilliant but still frustrating at the same time.
Even with his flaws he's still our most exciting player in my opinion, his potential is unreal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.