United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any particular reason why you posted a comparison between a City and arsenal player on the u** thread?

Well he couldn't compare any of the rag bastard's to any of our players without getting the piss taken out of him....mind you being a rag he deserves it anyway.

I would imagine it's always been shit to be a rag. A fan-base largely from in and around the far east, despised by all neutral football fans everywhere else (ABU's, no other club has an instantly recognisable acronym). Looked after by ref's and linesmen for the last 30-odd years, an arse-licking media so fucking scared of upsetting Pisscan and Gill the club was allowed to do just as it wanted with no questions asked. A club that treated the survivors from the tragedy that was the Munich air disaster with such utter disdain by having them turfed out of their own homes, and have done fuck-all but cash in on said disaster ever since - still, ****ona and his friends and family did okay from it, didn't they?

All the years I've been a City fan I have never, ever, ever glanced across at that grotesque charade of a club and felt envy. Hand on heart I never have. Following my beloved Blues I've been to the brink of total and utter despair so many times that I was almost on first name terms with misery and dejection. But still came back for more. Still continued with my allegiance, still spent a King's ransom in attending matches. Sometimes it's been like a love-hate relationship, can't live with the club, can't live without it.
But we City fans have something the average rag will never ever have in their entire lives, a genuine love and affection for our club.

Top post and every word reflects how I feel......

If we're doing stats, check out the walking haircut that cost the Rags the thick end of £100 mill. Just last year's, I know he's now injured, fairs fair etc;

If you asked him now !
probably still pick fellaini lol
it was glaringly obvious then, chelsea always looked dangerous when he came on, i must of seen about 10 mins of him on tv and thought he looked good, but mourinho knew everything about him and still sold him.
fellaini/matic - low risk,low reward
De Bruyne - high risk,high reward

I would imagine it's always been shit to be a rag. A fan-base largely from in and around the far east, despised by all neutral football fans everywhere else (ABU's, no other club has an instantly recognisable acronym). Looked after by ref's and linesmen for the last 30-odd years, an arse-licking media so fucking scared of upsetting Pisscan and Gill the club was allowed to do just as it wanted with no questions asked. A club that treated the survivors from the tragedy that was the Munich air disaster with such utter disdain by having them turfed out of their own homes, and have done fuck-all but cash in on said disaster ever since - still, ****ona and his friends and family did okay from it, didn't they?

All the years I've been a City fan I have never, ever, ever glanced across at that grotesque charade of a club and felt envy. Hand on heart I never have. Following my beloved Blues I've been to the brink of total and utter despair so many times that I was almost on first name terms with misery and dejection. But still came back for more. Still continued with my allegiance, still spent a King's ransom in attending matches. Sometimes it's been like a love-hate relationship, can't live with the club, can't live without it.
But we City fans have something the average rag will never ever have in their entire lives, a genuine love and affection for our club.
Great Post mate

Could our pet Raggy please tell me how many united players were in
a) the starting eleven for the England under 17's World Cup final
b) how many were in the squad.

There must be at least one, it's just that the media haven't mentioned any.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.