United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Or you could read that as an apology "Yes I know we were a bit shit and needed to rely on a hoof from the keeper to score".

Mourinho is too arrogant to admit to the truth of a situation regarding " his team " , let alone an apology for the dire shite he insists on his team playing.

As a lying arrogant cnut, he is at the perfect club.

Proud to be red ...oh do fuck off...I think you would be better off being proud of being Jimmy Savilles twin brother
Falcao,the utd legend was prob pissed out his head when he posted 'proud to be red'...pissed and proud just like shrek,robson,wilkins,tommy doc,whiteside,mcgrath,mary brown ray the crab wilkins,alan brazil and patsie crerand..what a sad bunch.
And anyone coming on this board with the username of one of the worst utd strikers in the history of the game is never gonna be taken seriously i,m afraid.

Falcao, for most of his time at utd......,played and looked as tho he was as pissed as slur alex.lol

Or you could read that as an apology "Yes I know we were a bit shit and needed to rely on a hoof from the keeper to score".
With most other managers I could possibly agree with your interpretation, however I'm not sure Mourinho has ever apologised to anyone! This will go down the normal route of bitterness and toxicity that goes with him these days...... PSG next?

moaninho is preparing for exit definitely. attacking crowd, bigging his player lukaku, constant digs on Pogba, his injury and not being in charge of his recovery. There are solid cracks in the background over there already. What a lovely toxic chaos it's going to be when he leaves them with group of thugs who could play only in his system.
Jose is making himself look stupid by bigging up the 'untouchable'big lump up front..
Peggy himself didnt want to touch him when he booted him off to everton cos he was deemed not good enough for chelsea...
Wonder if a jounalist will ask him about this at the next press conference??

Right, the old bollocks about them lot having a player in every squad for the last 328 years has arisen again, I know it was proved to be false before, can somebody please point me in the right direction? Thanks in advance.

He is a multi millionaire, known all over the world and doing a job that if you believe the stories he has wanted for years and years.

And yet he always looks sooooo pissed off and miserable.

In my considered opinion he is a bit of a ****.

Jose is making himself look stupid by bigging up the 'untouchable'big lump up front..
Peggy himself didnt want to touch him when he booted him off to everton cos he was deemed not good enough for chelsea...
Wonder if a jounalist will ask him about this at the next press conference??
The Lusitanian loser has form for that kind of dazzling prescience when booting players out - we have KDB to show for it.

I would imagine it's always been shit to be a rag. A fan-base largely from in and around the far east, despised by all neutral football fans everywhere else (ABU's, no other club has an instantly recognisable acronym). Looked after by ref's and linesmen for the last 30-odd years, an arse-licking media so fucking scared of upsetting Pisscan and Gill the club was allowed to do just as it wanted with no questions asked. A club that treated the survivors from the tragedy that was the Munich air disaster with such utter disdain by having them turfed out of their own homes, and have done fuck-all but cash in on said disaster ever since - still, ****ona and his friends and family did okay from it, didn't they?

All the years I've been a City fan I have never, ever, ever glanced across at that grotesque charade of a club and felt envy. Hand on heart I never have. Following my beloved Blues I've been to the brink of total and utter despair so many times that I was almost on first name terms with misery and dejection. But still came back for more. Still continued with my allegiance, still spent a King's ransom in attending matches. Sometimes it's been like a love-hate relationship, can't live with the club, can't live without it.
But we City fans have something the average rag will never ever have in their entire lives, a genuine love and affection for our club.

Couldn't have summarised any better.

He is a multi millionaire, known all over the world and doing a job that if you believe the stories he has wanted for years and years.

And yet he always looks sooooo pissed off and miserable.

Exactly this.

How many managers in their " dream appointment " would look like he does and has done since he took over ? Looks more like penal servitude than managing the " greatest team in the world ".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.