Napoli (A) Post Match Thread

...this football we are playing is mind blowing...

What I loved was this was a real test and we showed that we have great game management even after going a goal down, right to the end when we were 3-2 up. Pep is creating an absolute monster!

Big shout to Delphino, Sane, Sterling and Mr Aguero who ran his socks off...and the goal!

He's never had so much freedom and respect at any of the other clubs he's been at. Just my opinion but I think he'll be happy to stick around for a while.
That's exactly what I think. I remember saying similar to FC Barca not long after Pep arrived - that he is likely to want to leave a legacy behind at some point, similar to Cruyff at Barca. But as another poster just pointed out, he's happy coming on here trying to piss on City fans' chips, when they point out that he may want to stay at City a little longer, rather than returning Barca. And who could blame Pep with all the political bollox there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.