Duncan Castles

He comes across as someone who is getting paid by the rags and some of the excuses he makes for writing he shit he spews is enough to give him a swerve and stop feeding him the attention he wants and gets paid for.

What I do quite often with managers and players I know is I’ll send them a text message after the match, congratulating them or whatever, and ask them about what went on. It’s like having a press conference in which they’re not publicly exposed so they can tell you things that they couldn’t necessarily say in public before the ramifications of that being attributed to them in a newspaper or on a TV station. You get a better quality of information that way. The key thing there is trust.”

I'm willing to bet he only has one managers number in his address book.

Just seen this on the build up to tonight's games on BBC, surely not.....

Posted at13:03
Get Involved #bbcfootball
Who will win the Champions League this season and why?

Duncan: Hard to say as a Utd fan but City have to be up there for the CL this year. Blowing good teams away at the moment.

By the way just looked up as watching EDS who have just scored against Napoli, replacement for Diaz scores within 10 mins.

Just seen this on the build up to tonight's games on BBC, surely not.....

Posted at13:03
Get Involved #bbcfootball
Who will win the Champions League this season and why?

Duncan: Hard to say as a Utd fan but City have to be up there for the CL this year. Blowing good teams away at the moment.

By the way just looked up as watching EDS who have just scored against Napoli, replacement for Diaz scores within 10 mins.
So he confirms he is a rags fan,who knew lol

giphy.gif

Anyone know what his beef with Tim Sherwood is? Last couple of days he has bee obsessively posting/mocking things that Tim Sherwood has been saying. Just seems a bit weird.

Anyone know what his beef with Tim Sherwood is? Last couple of days he has bee obsessively posting/mocking things that Tim Sherwood has been saying. Just seems a bit weird.
Tim said we are the best team in europe and baldy is sticking up for the rags given he just confessed to being a rag fan

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.