Arsenal 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
This will be an exhibition of the class which we apparently cannot buy.

Even in the worst time of P. J. Fucking Swales' time 'in charge', did we stoop that low, as far as I remember.

I know that the TV salesman had some rough rides at our AGMs, but I don’t recall him ever being booed.

After yesterday’s AGM the fam,s will be rioting 0-1to Swansea& lots of empty seats,

Starting to hit a run of form with their comeback win today. 4 wins in their last 5 PL matches

Starting to hit a run of form with their comeback win today. 4 wins in their last 5 PL matches

Yep we seem to always fall into the being on form, If we are as sloppy in-front if goal next week we will be punished by Sanchez.

Yep we seem to always fall into the being on form, If we are as sloppy in-front if goal next week we will be punished by Sanchez.

Tbh I think Pep will use today as a wake-up call to the lads. The defense needs to work on their complacency and the finishing wasn't very good today. Napoli and Arsenal should help us raise our game rather than playing down to the opposition. Arsenal play Thursday but they are at home for that one.

we always play them when they're in form. Guess we'll still beat them though, we could do with a game where all opposition players are not in the box and probably have too much for them. Though the Napoli game is little obstacle to that.

We should target Kolasinac, he is not that great defensively.

Hopefully, err not lyon that is Everton isn't it, whatever they are called go ahead and have Arsenal running around all night. We do not want them having a stroll in the park.

Arsenal playing backups. Guess they are looking towards the weekend too.

Arsenal have over the years had a lot of injury problems I'm not sure how their management has adressed it
However one of the players who it almost certainly isn't Arsenals fault is Santi Cazorla a really sad story about one of the best midfielders they had.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/41857095

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.