Media Thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
What Neville and the others dont seem to mention in their City will struggle in winter
1 unlike Leicester and Chelsea when they won the league, we are playing twice a week and have to rotate players
2 We have in the past struggled with injuries with Aguero, Silva, Yaya and Kompany. Now I know other teams also struggle with injures but the majority of teams struggle when they are missing there spine. Just look at Stoke at home with no Silva last season.
3 This usually coincides with us getting stitched up with the fixtures. Usually in December/January we have 3 or 4 of the top six sides.
The strength of the squad this year is much better as we dont seem to be relying on Aguero/Silva/Kompany as much this season.
The only thing that could derail us is if come February, the quadruple is still on as the fixture pile up could be horrendous and I still dont think that the powers that be would want us to be the most successful side. Just look how we got done by refs/linesmen and 4th officials last season.

Great if we're in that position cos at that point in time we'll be the most successful club & team(s) on the planet.

We have two teams and Pep will have to select for each occasion.

We might win em all,might draw or lose the odd one. But we have the squad / resources unless the elite 10 all break a leg.

Glass overflowing.

Great if we're in that position cos at that point in time we'll be the most successful club & team(s) on the planet.

We might win em all,might draw or lose the odd one. But we have the squad / resources unless the elite 10 all break a leg.

Glass overflowing.

My glass is slowly filling up, but there's some bastard lurking round the corner waiting to give it a nudge!

Glass overflowing.

And in January we will also have Sanchez.

Sergio.
Jesus.
Sanchez.

Sterling.
De De Bruyne.
Silva.
Silva.
Fern.
Dundogan.
Sane.
Yaya.

Essentially a full team of forwards and midfield players.

My only concern is injuries to our defenders. Think we're a bit light here. With Kompany and Mendy still out long-term, if one or more of our other defenders get's injured, we're struggling.

Think Fern will have to play at centre half alongside Stones at Lecester. Hope Delph recovers from his injury. If not Danilo will have to play.

You forgot the bit about 12 child wives & stoning homosexuals to death.

They do like to attack Muslim culture in the guise of journalism and Manchester City.

The ones who strap themselves to bombs in the belief that they're going to paradise with 77 vestial virgins can be hard to recon with.

I live in The UAE,where there are over 220 registered nationalities in residence & its peace on Earth cos they've established laws for the modern era & sanctions for law breakers fit the crime.

Memo.......Don't break the law,enjoy a wonderful young land.

"All the cash, no class" ****s.

Anyone ever pulled this Paul Smith chap up on what he said?

Who out of the 4 have gone? Jesus. That vid must of only been less than 10 years old.

And in January we will also have Sanchez.

Sergio.
Jesus.
Sanchez.

Sterling.
De De Bruyne.
Silva.
Silva.
Fern.
Dundogan.
Sane.
Yaya.

Essentially a full team of forwards and midfield players.

My only concern is injuries to our defenders. Think we're a bit light here. With Kompany and Mendy still out long-term, if one or more of our other defenders get's injured, we're struggling.

Think Fern will have to play at centre half alongside Stones at Lecester. Hope Delph recovers from his injury. If not Danilo will have to play.

Sanchez would be the icing on the cake for the forward line or even Dybala...i think we will bring in reinforcements for the defence even though Delph has been outstanding. The question is whether we can bring someone in for the defence in January or have to wait until the summer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.