Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn’t trust him to make a speech at a wedding let alone run a fucking country.

Its staggering that a man lacking in so many areas can become effectively the leader of the free world and it is a damning indictment on the American political system where talent and ability comes lagging far behind MONEY!

Shame on all those that voted for him and still support him.

You constantly batter the politics of the left, calling Corbyn a Marxist,
but you support a president who is backed by a bunch of communists?

you come across as a bit of a troll.

I am no troll just honest with my views. Can’t abide current labour and trump is no communist.

He is just not a politician. Many people like him. This is just a trump bashing thread. I don’t necessarily totally support him. Just pointing out that it is not black and white trump is all bad. The media manipulation of him is a disgrace.

What is scary is that people think Corbyn is less dangerous than trump.

Genuine question what has Trump done in his year as president has he actually delivered on anything he promised? Apart from tweeting and golf it all just seems waffle to me, pretty much like every other politician so he’s not really and different, he just doesn’t sugar coat it with political talk. Don’t get me wrong I can’t stand the bloke just wondered if he’d actually achieved anything.

Genuine question what has Trump done in his year as president has he actually delivered on anything he promised? Apart from tweeting and golf it all just seems waffle to me, pretty much like every other politician so he’s not really and different, he just doesn’t sugar coat it with political talk. Don’t get me wrong I can’t stand the bloke just wondered if he’d actually achieved anything.
No laws passed through congress.
Lots of Exec orders but most don’t do much and the ones that do are related to undoing as many of Obama’s laws as possible but failing when it comes to the major ones as they need to be approved by congress.
Of his major pledges:
Border wall: No
Muslim ban: No
Infrastructure bill: No
Tax cuts: No
Repeal and Replace Obamacare: No

This is where I get lost. Somehow morons were convinced that electing somebody who had no idea about how government worked or even how the world works was a good idea. Nobody who is sick goes to a landscaper to get better because they're an "anti-doctor". How in the fuck could any reasonable person believe that childish insults and racism would fix any of our problems?
You answered the question IN your question...”reasonable person!”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.