United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
As expected the scum are after Poch and hey Moaninho your yesterday’s man PSG ain’t interested in you they want a manager who manages a footballing team not hoof ball park bus team. Let’s hope PSG blow the scum out the water for Poch.

22ad821f4b77eae4833e44b1029d04c6.jpg

This could be fantastic for us, I really think that with time and money poch would make the rags a force again, now if he fucks off to Paris it also has the duel effect of cutting off PEG's prefered escape route.
TIf Peg stays there for another 12 months I really believe they will be in utter chaos.

This could be fantastic for us, I really think that with time and money poch would make the rags a force again, now if he fucks off to Paris it also has the duel effect of cutting off PEG's prefered escape route.
TIf Peg stays there for another 12 months I really believe they will be in utter chaos.
I would agree with that.

Poch has won fuck all in his career and going to the rags wouldn't be a given for even a 'tin pot' cup whereas, PSG will win league and/or the french cup annually.

He must have big sleeves as bale, Ronaldo, neymar, Messi, benzema, perisic, griezeman, sneijder, fabregas, pique, one man and his dog, a cuddly toy, a picnic hamper, a speedboat and a partridge in a pear tree are all inbound at the theatre of second place.

Don't forget 'Old Mother Riley and her cow' !

Great news if Poch goes to scum,he never stays anywhere long enough to finish a job, once again he gets a team playing decent football , might win something and he has one eye one the escape route, he is a serial bottler that can get a team so far but can't take it all the way and win something .

What i do not understand , is the more games Carlton misses the better he gets , if they can keep him out until xmas , he is nailed on for player of the season.
I've noticed that too. If they extend your deadline until the end of the season, he'll have the same iconic
status as Georgie two livers and the ticket tout.

I hope poch doesn't goto the rags, with money to burn and a say in transfers combined with good football they will be a force to reckon with. Peg needs to stay there and renew his contract ;-)

I don't think Poch would go to the rags. He'd be under too much pressure to win something, anything. The rags need trophies and will spend any amount of money to ensure they get them. From the off the Glazers would be on his case all the time: trophies mean more lemmings coming through the turnstiles and thus more money for the Yanks.
But at Spurs he's hardly spent any money and they're doing well for themselves. No-one will give him any grief as long as a CL place is guaranteed (a bit like Arsenal), so he's having it relatively easy there. Besides, Levy hates the rags after what the Pisscan did with Berbaflop, so I really can't see him allowing him to go to another Prem side - particularly the vile vermin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.