United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Theatre of Nightmares...

jEi3XUT.jpg

18lpryxfc5598jpg.jpg
Nightmarish

Apparently we also tried to get Klopp, along with Spurs, but he decided to stay at Dortmund.

Not long before, Manchester United executive vice chairman Ed Woodward had flown out to see Klopp in Germany. David Moyes's short tenure at Old Trafford was coming to an end, and Klopp was United's favourite to replace him, to bring back a sense of adventure to the Red Devils' game. Woodward told Klopp that the Theatre of Dreams was 'like an adult version of Disneyland', a mythical place where, as the nickname suggested, the entertainment was world class and dreams came true.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...Manchester-clubs-Tottenham.html#ixzz4yDArmKOA
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

The "adult version of Disneyland"? I agree; here they are trying to keep pace with City:

giphy.gif

I don't think Poch would go to the rags. He'd be under too much pressure to win something, anything. The rags need trophies and will spend any amount of money to ensure they get them. From the off the Glazers would be on his case all the time: trophies mean more lemmings coming through the turnstiles and thus more money for the Yanks.
But at Spurs he's hardly spent any money and they're doing well for themselves. No-one will give him any grief as long as a CL place is guaranteed (a bit like Arsenal), so he's having it relatively easy there. Besides, Levy hates the rags after what the Pisscan did with Berbaflop, so I really can't see him allowing him to go to another Prem side - particularly the vile vermin.
I don't think chairman have any say in where their managers go. I think he would be a great manager for the rags and hope he doesn't go there.

Used to work with one of the fuckers who in the 'good times' for them openly said he never went and used to check the score before deciding if it was worth watching motd, like all the ****s he knew everything about football.....
That’s literally the worst thing I’ve ever heard. That’s not remotely being a fan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.