Leicester (a) pre-match thread

Leicester (a) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Leicesters approach could be similar although a new manager will obviously tweak their tactics , still expect the hoof from the back with Mahrez and Vardy running after the ball like their hair is on fire , but i expect them to be more solid at the back with Puel in charge , and tougher to break down .If we can keep a clean sheet and not give Vardy his usual annual gift of a goal or two , then a nice ten point lead over our main challenges the Harry Kane Team (after they have dropped points at the Goons) would be rather nice and its always enjoyable to see Lineker squirm on MOTD after a leicester defeat.

These are due a good hiding off us after recent games against them.

No doubt Mahrez and Vardy will recapture their title winning form up against Mangala.

This or the Huddersfield game are where I think we will drop points.

There is an edginess about our first goal coming which I have seen against Burnley and Arsenal, when chances aren't being taken or as prevalent.
I actually think we have less anxiety and are more clinical playing away from home. I am pretty confident about this one.

IMO we have nothing to lose starting Tosin. He played better than Mangala against wolves. I would rate thier chances of making a mistake are about even, maybe Mangala just edges it.

Also with Tosin starting, we would have a full English back 4 which is always great and we would be starting a young lad, two things we often get criticized for.

Ok this would be a hit to Mangala’s confidence but to be fair he doesn’t deserve a start after his performance last game. He can be given a chance to impress in another game that is not so important.

Start either Tosin/Danilo/Walker at CB next to Stones. Though most likely it will be Danilo/Walker.

Mangala for me is definitely not an option against Leicester and this is coming from someone who has supported him and believed in a possible resurgence but frankly he doesn’t deserve a chance this game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.