Feyenoord (h) pre-match thread

Feyenoord (h) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
...............................Bravo....................................
Danilo............Tosin...................Mangala........Zinchenko
..................Gundagon.............Yaya.........................
......B.Silva..............Foden..............Diaz.....................
..............................Sergio......................................
Id be happy with that tbh

Really hope Bernardo has a good game to kickstart his season

I'd play every none first team member possible in this. Fuck the result,( and i mean that with eyes to the future) because I hate losing any game. need to preserve what we've got at the moment, and another injury to a central defender would be soul destroying( especially with the C**** and Spurs approaching) I maybe being a little bit neurotic, but we really can't have Kompany or Otto getting injured now.

Across the back 4 we now have an issue having lost John and not knowing when Vincent's next injury will occur. Delph needs resting.

Feyenoord are struggling and will likely rotate themselves. We are through and finishing 2nd may not be a bad thing on this occasion. As unlikely as that still is even with a fuck load of changes.

Bravo
Danilo
Mangala
Tosin
Zinchenko
Yaya
Bernado
Gundogan
Diaz
Foden
Aguero

I'd play every none first team member possible in this. Fuck the result,( and i mean that with eyes to the future) because I hate losing any game. need to preserve what we've got at the moment, and another injury to a central defender would be soul destroying( especially with the C**** and Spurs approaching) I maybe being a little bit neurotic, but we really can't have Kompany or Otto getting injured now.
Not.
Unfortunately our game is before Napoli vs Shaktar so we need a win to give us the best chance of finishing top and therefore we can't afford to play 'every none first team member'.
Sorry but we don't have that luxury

Across the back 4 we now have an issue having lost John and not knowing when Vincent's next injury will occur. Delph needs resting.

Feyenoord are struggling and will likely rotate themselves. We are through and finishing 2nd may not be a bad thing on this occasion. As unlikely as that still is even with a fuck load of changes.

Bravo
Danilo
Mangala
Tosin
Zinchenko
Yaya
Bernado
Gundogan
Diaz
Foden
Aguero
Are you for real?

Bravo
Danilo
Mangala
Tosin
Zinchenko
Yaya
Bernado
Gundogan
Diaz
Foden
Aguero

happy with that team. Time to concentrate on the league starting with Huddersfield

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.