Feyenoord (h) pre-match thread

Feyenoord (h) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Another injury across the back 4 is going to hurt us.

Sane and Raz are playing almost every game.

There are not many games where you get a free pass but this is one of them and we need to take that opportunity.

Finishing 2nd in this group will not be a critical issue, it could potentially be better than winning it.

It's a logical thought process and listening to Peps comments earlier, something he agrees with.

We are approaching our busiest/most important part of the league season and our best players need to be fit and fresh. Wasting energy in irrelevant games is poor squad management and not an error I expect Guardiola will make.
They can sit everybody in Ukraine and in the League Cup but they have to win this one.

They can sit everybody in Ukraine and in the League Cup but they have to win this one.

Don't agree at all.

Edit:

And the reason for that is 2 fold. The first being we have 3 league games after Tuesday that are more important than Feyenoord.

And secondly, why would we throw a potential trophy?

We are already though in the Champions league this game is a free pass.

Ederson
Danilo
Otamendi
Mangala
Zichenko
Yaya
Gundogan
Foden
Bernado
Aguero
Sane.

Subs
Sterling for Sane
Jesus for Aguero
Diaz for Toure

Feyenoord are struggling domestically and who`s to say that they won`t rotate. They can`t qualify, and I doubt very much that they will get third place. They need to concentrate on domestic league points to get back into the european qualifying positions.

Our team picks itself for 8 positions, today`s bench plus Otamendi. Personally I`d play Walker and get the game won. The other conundrums are KDB or Foden, and Sane or Stirling?

Bravo
Walker Nico Mangler Danilo
Foden Yaya KDB (or Foden)
Sane (or Sterling) Aguero Bernado
Foden

I'd go with one of these:
--------------------------Ederson
Walker--------Otamendi------Mangala---------Danilo
--------------------Yaya-----Gundogan------------------
---------Bernardo---------------------Foden-------------
-------------------Diaz----------Aguero------------------

--------------------------Ederson
Walker--------Otamendi------Mangala---------Danilo
-------------------------Gundogan------------------------
------------Bernardo-----------------Foden--------------
Sterling------------------Aguero-------------------Sane

The top one is quite a bit of rotation and should get us the win, the bottom being a bit of rotation and will get us the win.

Good chance to play Foden and Diaz whilst still going for the win.

I reckon there'll be quite a few shocked when the team is announced given some of the starting XIs on here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.