United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
She’s that dense she can’t even get the lyrics to the Journey song correct. It’s LONELY world you daft woman.

I don't do Twitter but is this how far the world has plumeted ? Crazy Sandra Calls herself .........
Professional football analyst. Support Man Utd, Chelsea + England. Student.
Do you just open an acount on Twitter, spout shite and hope enough thick people follow you that advertisers will pay you money ?

She is analysing football trends this week and her first insight it entitled Fast, flowing, open football. After a few lines of shite she comes up with the beauty....
'Players like Messi, Rooney and Ozil are the best at this tactic.'
No seriously, she has written that and posted it online.

and yes she has even got the words to her theme tune wrong ! very professional.

One win against an absolutely gash team and the BBC Football website and its transfer gossip turns into a fucking rag fanzine too. Bale, Griezmann, Maureen staying til 2020, fucking Carlton Pogba lionised as some kind of Vieira/Xavi. Absolutely fucking shite from our national, impartial broadcaster.

No mention of our unbeaten record or the amazing standard we're playing at. We have to destroy these wankers in the derby, absolutely have to.

I've said this before, but the BBC's gossip column is only reporting what is in the papers.

Other than that, it's nothing to do with the BBC.

It has to be a parody account. "She reckons utd is her dad's team and Chelsea is her team. So she supports both of them. Hmm. Riiight.
I can't believe it is even being discussed. I think it is obvious that it is someone taking the piss, posting deliberately absurd stuff.

look at this lol.

Yesterday at 18:25
IrishRedDevilFull Member

De Gea and Pogba yes. The rest no.
Martial is as good as Sane.

Matic would start ahead of Fernandinho.

I'd easily have Jones and Bailly ahead of Otamendi and Stones. Jones has a poor injury record, but when he plays he's a better player.

Valencia is level with Walker. There is probably no difference between the two.

Rashford could easily replace Sterling in the City squad and I think has a higher ceiling.

Anyway I won't get into squad comparison in depth as they are silly but just because City are in great form, doesn't mean people should be so negative about United.

Aww!

You have to feel for them, don't you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.