Raheem Sterling - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well if you're going to make up the bit about him being "dispensable" and considered a make weight in the Sanchez deal then I guess you're best adding 'evidence' of his lack of improvement.

These 'expert' opinions really should be highlighted.

We all knew there was never a chance Pep would release Sterling & he knew that.

It is an absolutely fucking ridiculous state of affairs, when a so called 'journalist' can make up a complete bag of lies about a player's value at the club, then fabricate a tissue of lies about the manager, based on his part in the fucking story he has made up!!

If there wasn't some kind of deliberate agenda by that 'journalist', to show our club in a bad light, I'd like to understand what other reason there might have been, for writing that piece. i can't think of one.

That's not click bait imo, it's pure malice.

We all knew there was never a chance Pep would release Sterling & he knew that.

It is an absolutely fucking ridiculous state of affairs, when a so called 'journalist' can make up a complete bag of lies about a player's value at the club, then fabricate a tissue of lies about the manager, based on his part in the fucking story he has made up!!

If there wasn't some kind of deliberate agenda by that 'journalist', to show our club in a bad light, I'd like to understand what other reason there might have been, for writing that piece. i can't think of one.

That's not click bait imo, it's pure malice.

Pep....don't be at all surprised if city planted that link, thus kicking Sterling on a notch..... a hungry player is an extremely dangerous one!

Which we can agree on, however it's so absurd it could of been straight out of the defunct tribal football news site... I also think it's more fun to believe we are playing with these shysters!

I wouldn't be at all surprised if his agent planted it.

I wouldn't be at all surprised if his agent planted it.

A raheem sterling at Man City is much more valuable that at the gooooners, his agent is quite savvy, he got Raz out of there sharpish, also knowing that the worlds best coach was rocking up at city... im going dark arts, pep and txiki prank calling fleet st!!

A raheem sterling at Man City is much more valuable that at the gooooners, his agent is quite savvy, he got Raz out of there sharpish, also knowing that the worlds best coach was rocking up at city... im going dark arts, pep and txiki prank calling fleet st!!

True but then there's a cut from a signing on fee to consider.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.