Raheem Sterling - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe he's trying to emphasize that there are more options all round (passing and movement) if you open up your body to receive the ball than if you play it with your back to goal.

Do you think that too?

I do so hope so......

@domalino @mosssideblue you guys could be (probably are) correct. Still really cool though.
Even if they are correct. I think the point still stands. Even if Pep was just instructing him on body positioning, I think a look at the way he angled his body before receiving the initial pass from Ilkay, suggests he was doing exactly what Pep was teaching him in that practice I.e making it less clear what he was going to do.

Even if they are correct. I think the point still stands. Even if Pep was just instructing him on body positioning, I think a look at the way he angled his body before receiving the initial pass from Ilkay, suggests he was doing exactly what Pep was teaching him in that practice I.e making it less clear what he was going to do.
Does it matter who is correct?

This guy has gone up a level this season. He's crucial to us this season and shouldn't be dropped unless rested.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.