No action against Lukaku

The BBC report of it is fuuny. The title says Lukaku escapes ban for alleged kick, then the first two lines are he allegedly kicked out and the alleged incident was not seen by the ref. How is it alleged when he kicked the guy twice live on television.

I wouldn't like to see Dobbin banned for a couple of reasons. Firstly, I'm against retrospective action either way, unless it's extraordinary circumstances, what happens on the pitch ends on the pitch in my opinion. Secondly, he's dogshite but Mourinho loves him nearly as much as he loves Fellaini and I'd rather Vinny and Otamendi had him to deal with than Martial and The Boy Wonder. That said, Dermott Gallagher's "He won't face any action because it was petulant not violent" was a bit of a shocker. In theory isn't every incident of retaliation 'petulant' and, just because you violently kick someone in the nuts out of petulance doesn't take away the violent bit.

1033_0.jpg

Lumpkaku in the derby

Just had a look on scum cafe to see what they thought. That is once I got passed all the city related post! Lol how many city post do they want.

It seems they wanted him banned and feel very lucky to get away with it.

I will go and bleach my eyes now.

Gallagher has a point when he says it was more petulant then violent/brutality. Sean Goater agreed with him too.

Having said that it could have gone the other way, certainly is debatable.

Get to fuck you fucking prick...kicking somebody is violent conduct...
If somebody kicked you in the bollocks would you say it wasn't violent conduct?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.