No action against Lukaku

A precedent has been set. I hope Watford petulantly kicks them around. Let's see what the refs will make of it when bollocks are being kicked, petulantly of course.

It goes without saying that players from other teams than the Rags will be straight red carded or banned after video evidence for similar offences.

The FA are a disgraceful and corrupt organisation who clearly want to keep the Rags relevant for purely commercial reasons .

Absolutely scandalous decision. He kicked a player not once but twice and no action is taken. I guarantee if that would have been one of our players it would have been a three game ban.

the form he is in.....other teams are better off with him in the rag team

So in the run up to the last derby at the old toilet there was a witch hunt to get aguero banned for that game (still won rag ****s) now in the run up to this seasons game at the old toilet no action was deemed necessary for kickaku kicking a player twice. Don't think this ends here I really expect refs to go to town on us next 2 games and make sure we miss important players at the swamp. I just hope other clubs will point to the kickaku assault if any of there players are charged with a similar offence. Fucking scandalous.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.